Central Toronto Youth Services (CTYS) is a community-based, accredited Children’s Mental Health Centre that serves many of Toronto’s most vulnerable youth. We believe in building the strength and resiliency of young people in ways that are engaging, respectful and empowering.
Our programs and services:
- meet a diversity of needs and challenges that young people experience, such as serious mental health issues
- conflicts with the law
- coping with anger, depression, anxiety, marginalization, rejection
- issues of sexual orientation and gender identity
- offer both one-on-one and group counselling
- connect with youth in their homes, neighbourhoods, schools and communities