Get Immediate Help
If this is an emergency, please call 911 or visit your nearest hospital emergency room.
- Kids Help Phone: 1-800-668-6868 or www.kidshelpphone.ca (text and live chat)
- LGBT Youthline: 647-694-4275 (text) or www.youthline.ca
- Trans Life Line: 1-877-330-6366 (for trans folx; 11am-5am EST):
- Black Youth Help Line: Call 416-285-9944 or Toll Free 1-833-294-8650 (Everyday 9 am – 10 pm)
- Naseeha: 1-866-627-3342 (provides a confidential helpline for young Muslims; 12 – 9 pm everyday)
- Warm-line: 416-960-9276 or www.warmline.ca (for those 18+ years; 8pm-12am):
- The Gerstein Centre Crisis Line: 416-929-5200 (community-based crisis services for adults 16+ dealing with mental health, concurrent, or substance use issues)
- The Distress Centre: 416-408-4357 or text 45645 or www.dcogt.com (crisis, emotional support and suicide prevention, intervention and post-vention)
- Toronto Rape Crisis Centre/Multicultural Women Against Rape: 416-597-8808 (for survivors of gender-based or sexual violence)
Please visit our website for further information on CTYS programs and services.