We envision an equitable society where mental wellbeing supports are accessible, responsive and meet the needs of youth, young adults and their families.
CTYS provides equitable evidence- informed mental health services to youth and young adults supporting them to strengthen their mental wellbeing to thrive in their families and communities.
The Values We Live By
SERVICE EXCELLENCE & SECTOR LEADERSHIP
- Engage and value diverse approaches, perspectives and contributions to advance service quality and outcomes.
- Sustain service excellence by cultivating collaborative and strategic partnerships
- Work collaboratively with clients, lead agencies and partners to create and improve the system of care for youth accessing mental health
EQUITY SEEKING, PROMOTING AND DRIVEN
- Embed, practice, and promote strategies/services that are anti-racist, anti-oppressive, and anti-discriminatory to co-build an equitable society in which youth thrive. Honor and implement diversity and inclusion practices that are anti-discriminatory, anti-prejudice, and anti-racist.
- Respect for individual identity, beliefs, and lived experience and their contributions to CTYS agency success.
- Speak out against systemic discrimination that threatens our clients’ mental health.
- Collaboratively advocate for the resources required to reach young people who have no/limited access to needed services.
YOUTH, YOUNG ADULTS & FAMILY FOCUSED
- Responsive to mental health needs/goals of youth, young adults, and families.
- Implement evidence-based research and practices to deliver result-driven services
Accountability & Transparency
- We strive at all times to enhance and sustain public trust
- We commit to being open and accountable in our relationships with clients, funders and community stakeholders
COLLABORATION & ACCOUNTABILITY
- Strive to enhance and sustain public trust in CTYS service delivery through our commitment to fostering transparent and accountable relationships with clients, funders, and community stakeholders. Strengthen and sustain opportunities, partnerships and an integrated service delivery through strategic fund development, accountability, and diversifying partnerships.
- Sustain service excellence by cultivating collaborative and strategic partnership.
ADVOCACY TO SUPPORT YOUTH LEADERSHIP
- Create, support, and facilitate safer/braver spaces for youth/young adults to demonstrate peer leadership and advocacy to improve mental health support services.
- Work collaboratively with youth and young adult clients, valuing their feedback to support and improve the system of care accessing equitable mental health support.